Self-Propelled Ride-On Toys
You might remember this self-propelled ride-on toy from the 1980's. We carry three distinct riding scooters by Mason Corporation: the Flying Turtle for home use, the Institutional Roller Racer for institutional settings, and the Amusement Roller Racer riding toy for amusement parks.
Flying Turtle Scooters
This quality, American-made "sit-skate" ride-on toy zips along any hard, smooth surface (indoors or outdoors) by swinging the handlebars from side to side. Recommended for kids ages 3-12. Rated as one of the Top 10 Toys by Parents Magazine. High-quality materials such as polyethylene seat and powder-coated, steel handlebars and super-fast wheel bearings prove its superior quality. Sturdy enough to hold 150 lbs. This vintage ride-on toy comes completely assembled and with a one year warranty. Order now--your Flying Turtle scooter is ready for take-off.
A unique product of American ingenuity--this timeless toy delights another generation!
HOW DOES IT GO??
1. Sit on the middle of the seat.
2. Place feet on the handlebars.
3. Grip the handlebars.
4. Swing the handlebars from side to side (don’t just turn them—swing!!)
The Flying Turtle® scooter is a safe toy for children following these guidelines.
1. Do not use on or near inclines, roadways, or stairs.
2. Always ride seated, with feet on the handlebars.
3. Wear shoes.
4. Allow only one rider at a time.
The Flying Turtle® ride-on toy has been a children's favorite for over 30 years!
- Parents Magazine chose the Flying Turtle® riding toy as one of their “Best Toys of the Year", calling it “one of 75 toys that parents can feel good about buying and kids will feel great about getting.”
- Parent's Choice named this self-propelled toy one of their Recommended Award winners.
- National Parenting Publications has named it the Gold Winner.
- Dallas Child/Ft. Worth Child chose the Flying Turtle® as its Publisher’s Choice winner.
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio gave the Flying Turtle® its highest award, the Gold Award.
- Dr. Toy named The Flying Turtle® scooter as its Best Classic Toy Award winner in March 2005.
I wanted to share the pictures of my 12 and 6 year old enjoying their Roller Racers they had gotten for Christmas. They loved them very much! I am so glad I decided to get them each one. I looked all over to find the best price and your website was by far the best deal!